Personal Injury

TK Legal has experienced legal practitioners in the area of personal injury law and has assisted our clients in making:

  • · motor vehicle compensation claims;
  • · workplace compensation claims;
  • · Superannuation and insurance claims.
  • We understand the stress and difficulties that results following an injury. We will provide advice about what you are entitled to, what you need to do and how long it will take.

    Personal injury law is complicated and is constantly changing. Contact us to arrange an obligation-free consultation with one of our lawyers.

    Motor Vehicle Accidents

    You can make a claim under the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Scheme if you have been injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident. The CTP Scheme can cover accidents involving motorcycles, bicycles, buses, trains and forklifts.

    Generally, you can claim if your injury resulted from the negligence of the driver or owner of a motor vehicle. In some circumstances, you may even be entitled to compensation regardless of fault.

    Depending on your particular circumstances, you may be entitled to claim:

  • · Past and future medical and treatment expenses;
  • · Past and future wage loss;
  • · Loss of superannuation;
  • · Pain and suffering;
  • · Care provided to you by your family or friends;
  • · Care to others that you can no longer provide.
  • Strict time limits apply so it is important to call us to ensure your rights are protected.

    If we accept your instructions to act, we will fund all disbursements in your case and you do not have to pay our costs unless you are successful in your claim.

    Workers Compensation

    You may be entitled to a range of benefits under the NSW Workers Compensation Scheme if you have been injured at work. These include:

  • · Weekly payments;
  • · Medical, rehabilitation, travelling and other treatment expenses;
  • · Lump sum compensation;
  • · Home modification costs;
  • · Domestic assistance;
  • · Death benefits for dependants of a deceased worker.
  • You may be entitled to Work Injury Damages claim if your injury was caused by the negligence of your employer.

    The NSW Workers Compensation Scheme is very complex and you do not have to navigate it alone. Call us:

  • · for help with your claim;
  • · to find out what your rights are;
  • · to claim what you are entitled to;
  • · to dispute an insurer's decision you do not agree with.
  • We will seek funding of your legal costs from WIRO on your behalf to pursue your workers compensation claim so you do not have to worry about legal fees when talking to us. If we pursue a Work Injury Damages claim for you, we will fund all disbursements in your case and you do not have to pay our costs unless you are successful in your claim.