Why join usAt Longton Compensation Lawyers, we thrive on high performance and quality representation for our clients. We are a firm with a professional and strategic approach to often challenging or complex cases, valuing hard work, open communication and flexibility. That's why our firm is continuously on the lookout for passionate and motivated individuals to join our growing team.
It is our belief that the success of a firm depends on the dedication, energy and enthusiasm of its people.
Open communicationLongton Compensation Lawyers operates as a team on every case, and communication is crucial in any team. We communicate openly to perform tasks quickly and effectively.
FlexibilityWork hard, rest well. The energy we expect our people to bring to work can only be possible if they're given the time to relax and enjoy.
ProgressionLongton Compensation Lawyers offers genuine career progression and personal development opportunities. We respect your efforts and your hard work is recognised.
SydneyWe are a multi-disciplinary law firm and have offices based in Sydney and Melbourne, currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Solicitor for our Sydney and Melbourne office.
About the role
You will be led by an experienced Compensation Law practice group leader and consists of other experienced solicitors who would be able to provide you with guidance and support.
• ability to work autonomously;
• ability to work effectively with people at all levels in a polished and friendly manner;
• immaculate corporate presentation and excellent business acumen;
• excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
• ability to juggle competing demands with minimal fuss;
• good memory, listening skills and analytical abilities;
• high attention to detail;
• strong work ethic;
• practical and commercially minded;
• a confident, positive and can-do attitude; and
• fluency in a second language (preferred but not essential).
How do you benefit?
• professional, modern and inviting working environment;
• benefits from this firm's reputation, platform and continuing growth;
• consistent flow of good quality work;
• ongoing career development;
• considerable scope for promotion within the firm;
• high level of autonomy;
• benefit from working alongside lawyers from a range of areas and being able to draw upon their expertise;
• collaborative and positive culture; and
• competitive salary.
Please ensure that you send the following to us at Careers@longtonlegal.com.au:
1. your resume
2. your cover letter - indicate in the subject as to which team you wish to apply for
Due to the high volume of applicants we usually receive we will only be able to respond to short listed candidates. Apply now
Work with usLongton Compensation Lawyers offers excellent career opportunities for aspiring paralegals, graduates and practising solicitors.
Our vacancies are generally advertised on our website and externally, however, if you are interested in being considered for a future position with Longton Legal, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Email resume